Re: CI test on copyright

Sean

ECC stuff was done by Intel. I would defer to them.

Adding shenglei.zhang@...

On 10/15/2020 9:21 AM, Abner Chang wrote:
Hi Sean and Bret,
I got the CI test error which says the first line in file header section must have the copyright information, however the copyright is there and looks to me fine as below,
(C) Copyright 2020 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP<BR>
[cid:image001.png@...]
The interesting part is CI seems happy with below format of copyright, and this issue only happens on INF file but not on the *.c and *.h.
Copyright (C) 2020 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP<BR>
Any idea on this?
Abner