Re: [EXTERNAL] [edk2-devel] VSCode EDK II Syntax Highlighting

Bret Barkelew

Some members of our team were writing one at one point in conjunction with Surface. I don’t know if it ever saw the light of day, but Matthew might be able to clean it up for release if the community were interested.

- Bret

From: Nate DeSimone via groups.io
Sent: Monday, October 5, 2020 5:36 PM
To: devel@edk2.groups.io
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [edk2-devel] VSCode EDK II Syntax Highlighting

Hi Everyone,

I just noticed that there is a vscode extension for adding syntax highlighting to DEC/DSC/FDF/INF/UNI/VFR files:

https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=walonli.edk2-vscode

Along with the following:

https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=Thog.vscode-asl

https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=13xforever.language-x86-64-assembly

If you happen to be using vscode there is actually decent syntax highlighting for all the file types we work with now!

Thanks,

Nate