Re: Open Design Meeting to discuss storage/configuration purge design


Wang, Sunny (HPS SW)
 

Thanks, Ray.

 

Hi All,

If you’re working on option cards’ UEFI driver (especially storage card UEFI driver), welcome to join the meeting and provide your valuable thoughts.

 

Regards,

Sunny Wang

 

From: Ni, Ray <ray.ni@...>
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2020 5:25 PM
To: devel@edk2.groups.io
Cc: Wang, Sunny (HPS SW) <sunnywang@...>; Rothman, Michael A <michael.a.rothman@...>; Bi, Dandan <dandan.bi@...>; Wu, Hao A <hao.a.wu@...>; Dong, Eric <eric.dong@...>
Subject: Open Design Meeting to discuss storage/configuration purge design

 

All,

There will be one topic in this week’s open design meeting discussing about storage/configuration purge design. (In case you think the meeting is cancelled as usually.)

Sunny will present and I invited Rothman Michael to help review the proposal. Michael is the expert of storage and HII.

 

Dandan, Hao and Eric, since you are the HII/Storage module maintainers. That would be great if you could join to provide the valuable thoughts.

 

NOTE:

There is one minor change: we need to use Webex for the meeting. I suggest you download Webex (www.webex.com/download) and try running it before the meeting.

 

Thanks,

Ray

Join devel@edk2.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.