From: devel@edk2.groups.io <devel@edk2.groups.io> On Behalf Of Laszlo
Ersek
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2020 1:57 AM
To: Dong, Guo <guo.dong@...>
Cc: devel@edk2.groups.io; marcello.bauer@...; Kinney, Michael D
<michael.d.kinney@...>; Leif Lindholm (Nuvia address)
<leif@...>; Doran, Mark <mark.doran@...>; Andrew Fish
<afish@...>; Guptha, Soumya K <@SoumyaGuptha>
Subject: [edk2-devel] more development process failure [was: UefiPayloadPkg:
Runtime MMCONF]

Guo,

On 08/18/20 10:24, Marcello Sylvester Bauer wrote:
Support arbitrary platforms with different or even no MMCONF space.
Fixes crash on platforms not exposing 256 buses.

Tested on:
* AMD Stoney Ridge

Branch: https://github.com/9elements/edk2-1/tree/UefiPayloadPkg-
MMCONF
PR: https://github.com/tianocore/edk2/pull/885

v5:
* MdePkg
- support variable size MMCONF in all PciExpressLibs
- use (UINTX)-1 as return values for invalid Pci addresses
Okay, so we got more of the same development process violations here, as
I've just reported at <https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/65313>.

See this new pull request:

https://github.com/tianocore/edk2/pull/932/

"No description provided."