From: edk2-devel [mailto:edk2-devel-bounces@...] On Behalf Of
Boaz Kahana
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2016 8:25 AM
To: edk2-devel@...
Subject: [edk2] Protocol EFI_FORM_BROWSER_EXTENSION_PROTOCOL -
included in UDK code but not part of the spec

The protocol EFI_FORM_BROWSER_EXTENSION_PROTOCOL is defined in
MdeModulePkg\Include\Protocol\FormBrowserEx.h with EFI_ prefix
although it is not part of the UEFI spec.
(It was added by Intel - Liming - in Sep 2011)

IMHO it should be added to the UEFI spec otherwise it should not use the
EFI_ prefix.

Boaz