From: Laszlo Ersek [mailto:lersek@redhat.com]
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2016 12:40 AM
To: Kinney, Michael D <michael.d.kinney@intel.com>
Cc: edk2-devel-01 <edk2-devel@ml01.01.org>
Subject: bugzilla whining

Hello Mike,

I got my first ever bugzilla whine today. It says "All of these bugs are
in the CONFIRMED state, and have not been touched in 7 days or more."

I'm not amused. :) I keep a very close eye on my BZs and I don't welcome
automated whines.

I checked the Bugzilla 5 documentation about whines:

http://bugzilla.readthedocs.io/en/5.0/administering/whining.html#whining
http://bugzilla.readthedocs.io/en/5.0/using/preferences.html?highlight=whine#permission
http://bugzilla.readthedocs.io/en/5.0/administering/parameters.html?highlight=whine#ema
il

I confirmed on my account (under Preferences | Permissions) that I have
the "bz_canusewhines" permission (--> "User can configure whine reports
for self"). However, when I go to Administration | Whining, it seems
that I can only create new whines -- I don't seem to have any personal
whines set up at the moment.

Which makes me think that this is a central default. Can we please make
it a personal setting instead?

Thank you,
Laszlo