From: Yao, Jiewen
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2016 8:55 AM
To: Ankit_Singh3@...; edk2-devel@...
Cc: Yao, Jiewen <jiewen.yao@...>
Subject: RE: [EDK2] DxeCapsuleLib returns Status Issue

Hi Ankit Singh
This seems a missing feature in current EDKII. Thanks to catch that.

Would you please file a bugzillar tracker, so that it can recorded?

The Bugzilla is introduced @ http://www.tianocore.org/news/2016/07/22/Bugzilla.html

The URL for Bugzilla is @ https://tianocore.acgmultimedia.com/

Thank you
Yao Jiewen