- EDK2 Redfish Implementation Review (Directory/File Structure)
- /IndustryStandard: Industry standard definitions should be in MdePkg.
- /Protocol: UEFI/PI protocols should be in MdePkg
@Felix: A general guideline is don't use EFI_ prefix if a protocol is not defined in UEFI/PI spec.
@Ray: For protocols planned to be in UEFI/PI spec, encourage to use code first process (https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/topic/72500372).
UINTN to UINT32 change is good to Siyuan/Jiaxin/Fan.
@Ray: Suggest to submit a bugzilla for structure pcd tool issue.
- /Application/RedfishPlatformConfig: Location looks good.
- RedfishPlatformHostInterfaceLib: platform specific lib consuming variables created by /Application/RedfishPlatformConfig. Location looks good.
- RedfishPlatformCredentialLib: Location looks good.
- New PCD PcdEmuNetworkInterface to select network interface by index.
@Siyuan: Suggest to use existing PCD by put the index integer in string format.
NetworkPkg: NETWORK_HTTP_BOOT_ENABLE macro
Do not include HttpDxe driver when NETWORK_HTTP_BOOT_ENABLE is FALSE to hide HTTP boot option from boot option list.
@igork: SMBIOS 42 contains field pointing to URL so please include DnsDxe driver even when NETWORK_HTTP_BOOT_ENABLE is FALSE.
@Abner: Will evaluate today's RedfishPlatformHostInterfaceLib to support IP address and URL.
@Felix: Can you put RestEx driver in NetworkPkg because RestEx does not only support Redfish stack.