EMEA Design Meeting Poll Results

Stephano Cetola

Hi All,

The poll for the EMEA Design Meeting day has come back with a winner for Wednesday.

Since there were not a *ton* of responses, I don't feel that a poll for the time is required. We will hold the meeting at 15:00h UTC (8am PST) every Wednesday assuming no one objects on this thread. I'll give the thread 48 hours to receive complaints, and if I don't hear any, I'll schedule the meetings and send more updates.

Also of note, if there are no design topics, we will use this meeting to triage bugs for the EMEA region. This is done in an effort to keep the number of meetings down. When we have more bug triage duties than the slot will allow (e.g. when we have CI and hardware that we support), we can add more meetings.

Cheers,
Stephano