Stepping down as community manager

Stephano Cetola

Hi All,

Friday will be my last day here at Intel, and as such, I'll be stepping down as the TianoCore community manager.

It has been a privilege to work with such a diverse and talented group of engineers, and I will truly miss working with all of you.

My new employer, The Linux Foundation, has me working on several projects that are quite tangential to firmware and I'm sure that our paths will cross again. Until then thank you all for your support and hard work, and I look forward to seeing the continued growth of edk2 into the future of firmware.

Cheers,
Stephano

Join announce@edk2.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.