Re: Zoom Service Blocked by China

Stephano Cetola

On 9/10/2019 8:01 AM, Stephano Cetola wrote:
I'd like to propose BlueJeans as a replacement. AFAIK, they support web clients (no binary needed), Android, and iOS.
We ran a preliminary test of BlueJeans yesterday and it seems to meet our needs rather well.

As such, I've updated the two APAC meetings (on our Groups.io calendar) to use BlueJeans:

https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/47435

https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/47437

Assuming these meetings go smoothly this week, I will move the EMEA meetings as well as the monthly community meetings over to BlueJeans.

For those of you attending the APAC meetings this week, please do ping me with any feedback.

Cheers,
Stephano

Join announce@edk2.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.