New Mailing Lists

Stephano Cetola

I've added two mailing lists in hopes of making better use of Groups.io. Several community members have commented to me that having 1 mailing list (devel) for all conversations (and patch review) doesn't take advantage of the Groups.io system and I agree. I met with the stewards and they agreed that this change was acceptable.

There is now a list specifically for RFCs:

https://edk2.groups.io/g/rfc

Also, I've added a general discussion list:

https://edk2.groups.io/g/discuss

As we see new developers and users we want to be sure they have a place to ask questions or make comments that are not development related.

Questions and comments are welcome.

Cheers,
Stephano

Join announce@edk2.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.