Re: 回复: [edk2-devel] Tianocore community page on who we are - please review

Laszlo Ersek

Hi Liming,

On 09/27/20 04:32, gaoliming wrote:

Guidelines for a Maintainer. Never let a pending request get older than a
calendar week. This requirement is too strict to the maintainer or reviewer.
The maintainer or reviewer should try to give the response in one week. But,
they may not fully review one patch set in one week, es for the feature or
the complex change.
This requirement is about providing initial feedback. In other words,
about starting the review.

It's very important to provide initial feedback within a week.

I agree that more time than a week may be necessary for finishing /
completing a review.

"Letting a pending request get older than a week" means that there is
zero response within a week. If there is some response (albeit possibly
incomplete), then things are good.

Thanks
Laszlo

Join announce@edk2.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.