Extend Hard Feature Freeze by a few days for edk2-stable202002

Liming Gao

Hi, all
Yesterday, one critical issue was reported. Its fix required more time to be reviewed and verified. Here is the discussion https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/55047. So, two stewards suggested to extend Hard Feature Freeze by a few days. Now, we are still in Hard Feature Freeze phase until edk2-stable202002 tag is created. Once the release date is decided, I will send the announcement. Please keep patience, normal commits will come soon.

Thanks
Liming

Join announce@edk2.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.